Skip to content
- Dream – (spot RTSI) spot music for television
- Ideogrammi – for orchestra. ?
- Pandoras – ballet, scored for orchestra. ?
SOLO INSTRUMENT & ORCHESTRA:
- Contest Piece – for clarinet and orchestra ?
- Contravariations – for contrabassoon and string orchestra.
- Diamond Head – concerto for piano (left hand) and orchestra.
SOLO VOICE & ORCHESTRA:
- Ceremony after a fire raid – for voice and orchestra. Poetry by Dylan Thomas.
- Tre canti disperati – for soprano and orchestra. Poetry by S. Albertoni.
CHORUS & ORCHESTRA:
- Te Deum – for soli, choir and orchestra. (also version for soli, choir, organ and small string orchestra.)
- Fantasia – for 2 pianos. ? ?
- Five Miniatures – for harpsichord (Prize Alienor-Washington). ?
- Four pieces for piano ? ?
- Imaginor – for 2 pianoforte (Prize Vercelli).
- Il_messaggero (The Messenger) – for piano solo. ? ?
- Variations on “Hospodine” – for organ solo. ?
- Contest Piece – for clarinet and pianoforte. ? ?
- Contest Trio – for violin, violoncello and pianoforte. ? ?
- Divertimento – for wind quintet. ?
- Fylgjur – for flute solo. ? ?
- Maschera – for saxophone. ?
- Musica for pianoforte and string quartet. ?
- Narcisse – for string quartet. ?
- Piccola Rapsodia (Little Rhapsody) – for flute (recorder) and harp. ? ?
- Potato Polca – for contrabassoon and piano.
- Ritournelles – for oboe and bassoon. ? ?
- SEMA – a dance for Mevlana – for flute and clarinet. ?
- Tango de la muerte – for accordion and pianoforte (also with string orchestra).
- Trioplay – for oboe, clarinet and bassoon. ? ?
- Zappabis – for cello and piano. ?
- “Ceremony after a fire raid” – for soprano and pianforte. (Poetry of Dylan Thomas) ?
- “Niponari” – for alto, keyboards and percussions. ?
- Tre canti disperati (3 songs of desperation) – for soprano and pianoforte. (Poetry of S. Albertoni) ? ?
- “Entonad” – for mixed choir.
- “Glory be…” – for mixed church choir.
- “La dulzura del angelus” – (Prize Ibague-Colombia).
- Liturgy of S. John Chrysostomos – (mixed choir with two solo voices). ? ?
- “Tardes de lluvia” – for female choir.
- Two Christmas songs – (male and mixed choir – basque traditional carols).
- Three Ucrainian Songs – for children`s choir and easy percussion. ?